CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Today Is: Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The “Today Is...” post is a new feature on The Get Off My Wings Blog. I was inspired to create the post after twitter deleted a multitude of my tweets. It was my practice to post positive quotes and musings, as well as thought provoking tweets on my twitter page (and it will continue to be so). However, a lot of these tweets have been inexplicably deleted from my page.

The plus side to the deletions is that they have inspired me to expand my blog and place what I would usually post on twitter right here :) [SIDEBAR: Finding the good and the great in every “obstacle.” Plus, I can use more than 140 character here :)] You can also look forward to other new features emerging in 2010, as I continue to expand this blog.

Thanks and Lots of Love.

Now for my very first “Today Is...”post:

Don’t pay attention to what the scoreboard says, be steadfast in keeping the faith. Believe in the goodness around you. Have a fly day!

Lots of Love,

Starface

0 comments: