CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fly Hair

I purchased a few hair and "beauty" products this week. [SIDEBAR: All purchased from Black-owned businesses. I promote and support recycling the dollar within out community.]

I just got the Lorys Fruit Conditioner (pictured above) yesterday. I will be trying it out ASAP. The woman who sold it to me assured me that my natural hair would love it, and I believe her. I'll update you with a product review after I use it.

I purchased the conditioner from Kerry. She's located at:
The Flatbush Caton Vendors Market
794-814 Flatbush Avenue (Booth #39)
Brooklyn, New York 11226

Go check out her business, "O & K Enterprises." She REALLY knows her stuff when it comes to hair. [SIDEBAR: There are also a lot of other great businesses located in the Flatbush Cato Vendors Market! Check them out also.]

0 comments: