CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Fly Hair Tip: Use Beeswax As A Curling Wax

I've been doing my own hair for most of my life. I've only had one professional stylist ever touch my hair (that was during my early teen years when I first got my hair pressed). Therefore, I have lots of experience doing my hair in a variety of styles [SIDEBAR:...As long as it doesn't involve a chemical process. I've never hasd my hair colored or relaxed.] I've accumulated some hair tricks that can rival a professional hair dresser's. Here's one:

If you apply Murray's Beeswax to you hair before curling it with a curling iron, your curls will last for a long time. After using Murray's Beeswax as a curling wax, my style has stayed until I was ready to do my hair again. This was one of my best discoveries for creating a curly style.

[SIDEBAR: I'm not particularly trying to promote one specific brand of beeswax. However, I've tried a couple of other brands and this is the one that has worked the best for me.]

0 comments: