CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 13, 2009

The Nineteen Ninety Fly™ Video Of The Week: Part 2

I just found this video, and I was going to save it for next week's post- but why hold back? [SIDEBAR: Shout out to my angel on the shuttle train who told me to stop doing that...Our brief talk between stops had a deep affect on me...Thank you! I'm good & I'm smiling- Promise :) I GOT THIS!]


[Video Sidebar: You Tube is bugging out right now. The above video was the only one that I could embed. However, an official video was shot for this song. CLICK HERE to view it.]

[Elsie Law Lyrical Sidebar: "Love comes and goes but it shouldn't though/Cause love ain't love unless its unconditional." -Elsie Law. I live & will die by this. Lots of love to everybody.]

0 comments: