CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 1, 2010

My Life...My Flight: Me & My Music...


I will release music again. However, I will do so as I have ALWAYS done...I will continue to operate based on my own intuition and intentions. It was NEVER about status and “popularity” for me. Consequently, I never based my decisions on- or mingled with people- based on their status, or what they professed they could do for mine. My talent is my gift from God; and I protect, cherish, and honor it as such. I have always based- and will continue to base- my decisions and movements on this premise...Hence my purposeful musical isolation. I have never allowed anyone to interfere with how I make or promote my music, and I will never allow anyone to corrupt or dilute it...FLY OR DIE will never die!...Taking flight in my own way, in my own time...Peace.

0 comments: