CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Life...My Flight: My Staple Hair Products (For Now :))

I’ve never had a perm, relaxer, texturizer, dye job, weave, extensions, or anything of the sort in my hair. However, I have used curling irons, flat iron, hot combs, *UPDATED: hair mascara,* and blow driers before. My hair would be considered “natural”; and it has been all my life.

My current list of staple hair products are: Shea Butter, Biotin Shampoo, Biotin Conditioner, Coconut Oil, Bronner Bros. Super Gro [SIDEBAR: No typo; it’s spelled like that] Scalp Conditioner, Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioner, Aloe Vera Juice, and Jane Carter Solution Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner.

[SIDEBAR: My mother adamantly claims she had an afro bigger than mine in the 70s. She has yet to produce the “ocular proof” to verify this though. Lol.]

0 comments: