CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Undeniably, Talent Unparalleled...

I live my life fairly disconnected from the mass media. I don't own a television, and I only turn on the radio every 8months or so to hear what's in rotation. Therefore, I was relatively late on hearing about Michael Jackson's passing.

When I received a text message about his death, I didn't believe it. I checked CNN's website and it said that Michael Jackson was in a coma. CNN was reportedly one of the last news outlets to confirm Michael's death. The delay in their reporting added to my incredulity. However, I still don't believe that Michael Jackson is dead. Call me out of touch with reality, a dreamer, a conspiracy theorist, or whatever; but, I'm not buying it.

Michael Jackson is one of the few people (in, or out of, the public eye) who exudes being born to specifically do something at its highest level. His talent was that potent and fine tuned. [SIDEBAR: Michael Jordan is another person who I feel fits this criteria.]

Here's a video of Michael Jackson displaying some of his talent:


Is that Dom Deluise dancing with the Jacksons?...Lol.

0 comments: