CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 21, 2009

WELCOME

Over a year ago, I launched The Legal Eagles Community Newsletter Blog (www.LegalEaglesFlyOrDie.Blogspot.com). The purpose of the blog is to: Share information, bring important community issues to the forefront, and foster a dialog that can produce solutions.

Some found my decision to create a blog that focuses on news, commerce, and books a curious choice for a rapper. Some music industry professionals advised that I focus on myself as an artist. I guess they wanted to see more glamor shots of me exhibiting my fashion prowess. Lol. [SIDEBAR: You all know, I like to get fly :)]. However, there is a season and a reason for everything.

I personally cannot see a void, and not attempt to fill it. When I created it, I thought that The Legal Eagles Newsletter Blog, would fill a gaping hole that exists when it comes to providing community news and provoking thought. I hope that this is true. I will continue to provide daily posts on the newsletter blog. I look forward to the blog having a lifetime that is as close to eternity as possible. With that being said, welcome to my newest online venture. First I gave you some SUBSTANCE; now I'm going to give you some STYLE (fortified with SUBSTANCE of course).

Welcome to THE GET OFF MY WINGS BLOG (www.GetOffMyWings.Blogspot.com). This blog will be a creative amalgamation of: Music, fashion, events, and knowledge. I will also be giving you a deeper view of me as an artist than I ever have before. I'll be posting personal pictures & video footage, and giving you a glimpse into my world.

I am excited about what this blog will grow in to. I already have some planned features like: The Nineteen Ninety Fly Video Of The Week™, Fly Flicks, DVDs Worth Watching, and more. I also want to highlight other artists and community members who are doing positive and innovative things. So, get ready to take flight with me. It's Fly Or Die...Get Off My Wings!!!

Also, please continue to visit The Legal Eagles Community Newsletter Blog (www.LegalEaglesFlyOrDie.Blogspot.com).

Lots of Love, Success & Prosperity.

Sincerely,

Elsie Law The Rap Starlet AKA Starface
(The Legal Eagles SHE. E. O.)
(Legal Eagle #1)

0 comments: